Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Boxscore Analysis: Spurs 97 - Clippers 88

I wasn't really expecting to do this, but when I started to catch the game on the DVR mode on League Pass, the game actually ended and they blackout the replay for a bit, and I went to bed.  Sorry.  I watched the 1st quarter and that's about it.  So back to these notes.

- Eric Gordon went off.  I think someone commented that we're conceding the mid-range jumper way too much.

- Manu got two quick fouls early, not cool, but hey it happens.  He still got 14 pts and 7 assists in 27 minutes.  I like the efficiency.

- Gary Neal is a nice pickup.  Somewhere in between Roger Mason Jr. and Steve Kerr? 

- Blair is still struggling to find his role.  Just calm down and play your game.

- Splitter finally got some floor time.  He looked a little tentative. 

- 10 boards for 'Dyess off the bench.  Good production.

- Jefferson looks like a man reborn, this could be the start of something very good.

- We need to blow out more teams so James Anderson gets more playing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment